Amathus Aegeas Ltd, provides a wide range of Shipping and Forwarding services to its customers, we aim to be a socially responsible and profitable organisation through building long term relationships with all interested parties. We will always endeavour to keep the highest level of quality in our actions or advice. In this respect our policy is reviewed at regular intervals and is available to all interested parties.
Our success in delivering our services is evaluated from the clients’ perspective as well as our own and we constantly seek to review our performance to match our clients’ requirements. To demonstrate our commitment we have implemented an Integrated Management System incorporating the requirements of ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007.
The management of Amathus Aegeas Ltd is committed towards continuous improvement of its processes and business practices. It is the policy of Amathus Aegeas Ltd to ensure that each Contract is executed from beginning to completion in a manner that sets and maintains the highest level of service, reliability and consistency, always in response to the local legislation, customer requirements and with special attention to Health and Safety and Environmental issues.
It is the Amathus Aegeas Ltd obligation and target to deliver to all clients the highest quality of services, in a Healthy and Safe environment for all employees, visitors, sub-contractors & suppliers, as well as any members of the public, with special attention to the protection of the environment.
In support of the above statement, we are committed to:
- Continually improve the quality of our services in order to exceed the demands of our customers
- Continually improve our environmental indicators and strive to prevent pollution resulting from our activities
- Protect the Environment by reducing the amount of the waste and energy consumption from our operations/activities and contribute to the reduction of other global/national environmental problems like the air pollution
- Comply with all relevant national/international laws, regulations and directives for services related to Health and Safety at work and environmental protection
- Meet the requirements of the standards of ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001
- Set and review performance indicators for quality, health safety and environmental issues
- Provide training regarding the above management issues to our employees
- Improve our communication with our customers, suppliers and/or subcontractors
- Improve our operations by introducing new technology and new operating standards
- Provide a responsible communication channel for innovative ideas and constructive criticism.
- HSE Objectives are set globally and locally and are reviewed at least once a year
Compliance with the requirements of the company management system documentation is mandatory and binding for all staff. The documentation is to be accessible to all.
Quality and social responsibility consciousness is the responsibility of everyone in the Company and client satisfaction and good name are the direct result of everyday actions taken by each and every member of the Amathus Aegeas Ltd staff.
Director Limassol, 1st of July 2014